Regent Investments Ltd.
$38,000 – $45,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
Achieves weekly/monthly sales and vacancy targets
- Takes sales calls and emails, and follows up with qualified prospects, consistently overcoming objections, leading them through the sales process, and closing salesAccurately completes all leasing administration tasks including updating leasing workflow for each prospect, processing applications, completing lease documents, and maintaining commission reports
- Assists in maintaining Rent Ready reports for all assigned sites
- Participates in the development and execution of the leasing strategy for buildings in the portfolio
- In conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Manager and other leasing team members, participates in conducting market surveys, including conducting mystery shop visits to competitors, providing recommendations to senior management
- Schedules work week to efficiently meet the needs of the business, which may include performing activities on evenings and weekends
- Coordinates and implements marketing initiatives as directed
- When required, leasing consultants will assist in other building administration tasks and other duties as required from time to time
- Degree/diploma and/or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience focused in sales
- Exposure to leasing & sales in a multi-residential or other related industry asset class would be considered an asset
- 4-5 years proven history of success in a direct sales environment
- Experience in a sales or customer service role
- A professional demeanor and presentation, coupled with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays a genuine desire to help prospects in finding a new home
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently as well as on a team
- Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing needs within the organization
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle available for employment use in travelling between properties within assigned portfolio
- Strong computer skills including social media marketing, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Yardi/Rentmanager
The job comes with a benefits package.
Please send us 3 work references who can attest to your sales ability.
$38,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
Extended health care
Please wear a mask for the in-person interview
- When can you start?
- What property management system have you used?
- What would make you a good fit for this job?
- Property Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
Personal protective equipment provided or required