Job Description Demonstrate excellent sales/leasing skills, continuously seeking to minimize vacancy and achieve leasing targets, Conduct viewings for prospective tenants, processing residential rental applications, executing and administering residential tenancy agreements, facilitating a smooth move-in/out process, and building a positive rapport with all tenants. Conducting periodic residential suite inspections as needed with proper notice Coordinating with […]
EXPERIENCED BUILDING OPERATOR 5-10 years experience in building operations overseeing building systems. with solid references. Responsibilities Building: Good understanding of the building operations including but not limited to BAS, HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, life safety, etc and ensure all equipment and systems are operated in a safe and efficient manner; Familiarity with Viessman boilers is […]
We will be coming through your unit in the next month to check for leaky toilets, faucets, and tubs. We will also make sure your zone valve and thermostat are working properly. You can help us by letting us know ahead of time of any issues in your units. Please help us to help you. […]
The Calgary Flames topped the Western conference and enter the Playoffs on a strong wicket.
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper or an intermediate accountant (who is in the later stages of obtaining a CMA/CPA). Ideally, you have a business degree which will help you understand our operation. We are using a new property management software and Simply accounting so you need to be very computer savvy. You will […]
CONTACT INFORMATION MAIN OFFICE: (403) 262-9711 For any of your apartment living concerns during hours of operation: Monday 8:00am to 4:00 pm, Tuesday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions or concerns. AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES: 403-371-2249 To mitigate damages to the unit, please contact our after hours […]
Renting in downtown Calgary is a strategy which millennials use to save money. The difference between owning a residence and renting is put into their RRSPs and TFSAs. They rent in prime locations downtown close to work and they find the difference between their rent and the costs associated with owning a home are sufficient […]
Calgary’s housing market is Goldilocks’ dream — not too hot, not too cold, just comfortably right in between. That’s the essence of the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation’s (CMHC) Housing Market Assessment (HMA) report for the first quarter of 2018. The HMA is determined by assessing four factors that identify the level of vulnerability of […]
Yes. It is so important to have insurance for your belongings. The landlord’s insurance covers the structure of the building – it does not cover your contents.
- 2019 (5)
- 2018 (4)
- 2015 (19)
- November (17)
- Do I need tenant’s insurance?
- Rental building for East Village
- Get ready for a hot summer!
- Calgary mayor says institutional money is taking advantage of oil slump to invest in commercial real estate
- Pension money attracted to Calgary rental market.
- Our windows supporting our team!
- Political upset
- Calgary market is a lower risk than Winnipeg and Regina
- Housing market in Calgary may be stabilising
- An analysis of the key condo markets in Canada
- Solar cells in your windows – the new frontier in hi rise buildings.
- Registration fee hikes for those looking to buy.
- The oil sands are going to be a driver of the Canadian economy for a long time according to the Financial Times, London.
- The Saddledome may be replaced
- Family day events in Calgary
- Are micro condos what we want?
- The tight rental market is improving…..
- October (2)